Motorcycle Crashes and Causes
Whether you were riding a Harley or a Honda, seek legal and medical attention after an accident. Motorcycle crashes usually involve distracted, inattentive, or drunk drivers, or hazardous road conditions, and can result in:
- a motorcycle being forced off the road
- a head-on collision with the other vehicle
- a motorcycle being hit at the side or rear
- a motorcycle going down in the road, vulnerable to other traffic
- a motorcycle being tossed in the air
Legal Representation by a Fellow Motorcyclist
Our cycle-riding, motorcycle crash lawyers understand the prejudice and bias that are often directed at motorcycle operators, first-hand. In accidents involving motorcycles, we know that the motorcycle driver often is assumed to be at fault. Our Texas attorneys, Rocky Haire and Justin Steinbock, know how to combat this bias in pursuing your claim for motorcycle injuries suffered as a result of the carelessness or inattention of another driver.
A used car dealer has a duty to discover and repair any obvious defects in the vehicle, or defects that are reasonably discoverable.